Thursday, November 5, 2015

[Log] Battle Masters Mighty Cannon - Part 2

October 22, 2015 to November 5, 2015 - Here is an update to what I have done on the Mighty Cannon and Crew. I likely will not finish this unit by the end of this weekend as I was hoping for originally.

The past two weeks, I worked a little bit on each model. Mainly, I finished adding texture and painting the all bases. Usually, I do this last; however, I think it will be difficult for me to paint the modelling sand if the cannon was glued onto the base beforehand.
The three bare spots is where the cannon will be glued to the base by superglue. After the cannon is glued to the base, I might want to add more sand or filled the bare areas with static grass.
For the cannon itself, I touch up on the base colors and glued the cannon to the carriage. I painted the "interior of the barrel" and found that plain black does not look very good. So I later mix Chaos Black with the Tin Bitz to depicit the barrel opening. Now I need to add highlights and shading to this model.

For the three crew members I painted Skull White to the eye region. After painting the pupil, I will need to touch up on the flesh.

Previous Log Entry - [Log] Battle Masters Mighty Cannon - Part 1
Next Log Entry - [Log] Battle Masters Mighty Cannon - Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment