Thursday, December 31, 2015

[Log] Battle Masters Mighty Cannon - Part 3

November 6, 2015 to December 31. 2015 - Due to the end of the year holidays and spending time with family, I decided to put the completion of the mighty cannon and crew to the side. With Christmas finally over I have took the last two days of the year to finish up the cannon and crew. I am glad that I completed these models on New Year's Eve! Here are some of the pictures I took before I had apply the varnishes and flock to the base.
The models are not that much different from the last blog post update. Some parts are made darker while other areas were made brighter. I think I need to spend less time pondering what color scheme to use and instead spend more time with the brush in my hand.
I have now completed all the models from the Imperial Army in the Battle Masters game. The crew member holding the cannonball is also my first heavily converted miniature completed. The torso and legs were completely made from putty, while the arms and the head were taken from different company's kits. Here's hoping 2016 will be a more productive year!

Previous Log Entry - [Log] Battle Masters Mighty Cannon - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment