Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Hobby and Blog in March 2016 #4

Working on 4 different projects simultaneously...
A quick post for the end of March.

The Four Heroes Workshop

Anything related to my projects, modelling, painting, etc.

Since the Last Update...

I started working on multiple projects at the same time...for better or worse! Most likely I will paint one or a group of figures together while planning out how to paint or to model the other groups of figures.

Battle Masters - Continue working on orcs and goblins. Add green putty to one orc giving it an eye patch.Weapon, armor base coat painted.

Castle Ravenloft - Clean mold lines from 3 rat swarms plus I gathered information on rat skin color.

Ninja All-Stars - Clean mold lines from the shrines and lanterns

Townsfolk - I decided to work on the 4 children from the Village of Kullhaven box set by Reapers. The baby have missing arms/hands. I green putty the missing pieces.

The World of Games and Miniatures

Anything related to past, current, and upcoming games and miniatures

Infinity Human Sphere N3 Pre-Order Exclusive Miniature

An Infintiy pre-order exclusive, the Druze Hacker looks like a great model as a gaming piece. Human Sphere N3 should be released sometime in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment