Sunday, October 30, 2016

[Log] Dungeons & Dragons Wrath of Ashardalon - Part 2, Heroes Overview

First layer of paint applied on these adventurers.
In this update, I go over my plans for each of the five heroes in Wrath of Ashardalon. So far, I have given a base coat to all five heroes. There  seems to be a scale issue with the heroes, especially with Vistra and Keyleth. Proportionally, Vistra the Dwarf is much larger than both the Dwarf hero in Castle Ravenloft and the Duregars in Ashardalon. For me, the scale of Vistra seens more suitable as a stout human and I think I will use the model as a human rather than a dwarf fighter. The elven Keyleth, on the other hand, is rather petitite compare to the other heroes. Anyways, here is the paint scheme I plan to paint these miniatures, Below is the paint scheme I plan to go for each one:

Keyleth - I plan for the elf to have a light blue-tinted silver armor, fair skin, and light blond hair. I want colors to emphasise a certain amount of elegance.

Vistra - the dwarf converted to human model will have a sun-tanned face and brown hair. The shield will havie a free-hand drawn emblem. Overall, I want a fairly earthen color scheme for Vistra.

Quinn - the cleirc will be painted in a scheme to emphasize the knight in shining armor motif. The cloak will be white with various parts of the model to have a yellow/gold color trim.

Tarak - the half-orc rogue will be painted with a greyish flesh tone. Initital thoughts on the outfit is to have a mix of brown, black, and green color.

Heskan - the dragonborn will be painted in a somewhat mute yellow color skin tone to different from the orange skin tone of Arjhan in Ravenloft. Cloak will be a green coloration with the robes predominately white with the designs in a bright color.

Previous Log Entry: [Log] Dungeons & Dragons Wrath of Ashardalon - Part 1, Overview
Next Log Entry: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment