Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My Hobby and Blog in the First Four Months of 2018

Third of the year has passed, the blog has not been updated as much, and on my spare time I have been working on various projects. At this time of my life, I am more interested in organizing games and events for my nieces & nephews over playing games for myself. Nevertheless, the painting, modelling, and assembly of miniatures is something I see myself doing for the rest of my life. These last several months I have been been making a lot of accessories to be used in conjunction with the Hobby Holder. With the school year almost over, I am finishing up on "trophies" for home tournaments I plan to run for the nephews & nieces. This year, I backed the Kickstarter projects Zombicide Invaders and Godtear. I think those are the last "new' game lines that I will invest into and will only make purchases to games that I have already invested into.

No comments:

Post a Comment