Thursday, November 30, 2017

My Hobby and Blog in November 2017

A quick summary for November.

What I have been working on: 

- I did preparation and assembly of Warhammer Underworlds and Aristeia! miniatures. I continued work on the trophies, I also magnetize the Yashima and Dragon Tide miniatures. Majority of my spare time have been trying to come up with custom display/storage/transport solutions.

- I plan to write daily entries for the various game systems I have interest in. This is mostly for my own use..At the time of writing this entry, that would be Aristeia! and Warhammer Underworlds. In addition there will be a directory for each game that I have invested into.

- Going through the entire blog to update the pictures (Photobucket removing 3rd party hosting option).

What I have been playing: 

Wrath of Ashardalon - on the fourth try we saved some of the villagers to finally complete the quest.

What has been happening within the hobby:

- The final month is upon us for the 12 Silver Anniversary Reaper models.

- Steamforged Guild Ball have made some exciting news about the inclusion of minor guilds and their relationship with the existing major guilds.

- Happy Seppuku Model Works launched their Kickstarter for MagRelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment