Monday, August 1, 2016

My Hobby and Blog in July 2016

Wrath of Ashardalon adventurers and Castle Ravenloft Rat Swarms

The Four Heroes Workshop

Anything related to my projects, modelling, painting, etc.

Work in Progress

For the month of July, I have gotten back into painting miniatures. However, I only made progress for 1 of the 4 projects that I was working on in March. I hoped to get some more painting done for the Battle Masters miniatures in August.

The World of Games and Miniatures

Anything related to past, current, and upcoming games and miniatures

Operation: Red Veil


I am very excited about the Operation: Red Veil box set, which follows the same format as Operation: Icestorm, This time you have Yu Jing and Haqqislam factions. The pre-order bonus miniature is a Yuan Yuan mercenary.

Kickstarter Updates

I have backed a total of five Kickstarter projects and three of them are behind schedule: Super Dungeon Legends, Infinity Role Playing Game, and Reaper Bones 3. The last two projects I backed--Rail Raiders Infinite and Rum and Bones Second Tide--are supposedly still on schedule. I assume many projects does not meet their expected completion date. This does not bother me that much, since I have plenty of other things to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment